Toronto Harbour Cruise
JUBILEE QUEEN HARBOUR DINNER CRUISE SEASON : APRIL UNTIL DECEMBER 31!
A Jubilee Queen Toronto Harbour cruise offers you the unique experience of dining, relaxing, sightseeing and dancing or partying. You and your guests can enjoy a Toronto harbour lunch, brunch or dinner cruise and tour aboard the Jubilee Queen whilst you take in the majestic sunset and skyline and Toronto mainline waterfront plus a view of the Toronto islands. The memorable evening or afternoon includes a 3-5 hour cruise through Toronto’s spectacular Harbourfront and a delicious buffet-style dinner or lunch prepared fresh by our Chef. Choose a public cruise that meets your schedule from our event listing. Dance the night away under starry skies with our professional Disc Jockey and enjoy a cocktail from our fully licensed cash bar. Our customer-centric staff will provide a memorable evening that includes:
- 3-5 hours of fun, aboard the Jubilee Queen including 30 minutes boarding & 30 minutes disembarking
- Scrumptuous buffet-style dinner prepared fresh by our on-board executive chef
- Standard reserved seating and communal seating.
- Optional private table seating and VIP lounge available for groups of 30 to 50 guests.
- Professional Disc Jockey and sound system
- Fully licensed Cash Bar
- On-site parking next to the ship.
- Taxi accessible directly to the boarding ramp & TTC accessible by the TTC 510 Spadina/509 Exhibition streetcars
Choose the best Toronto Dinner Boat Cruise experience – Jubilee Queen!
Harbour Boat Cruise General Information
– The Jubilee Queen is heated for your comfort on chilly evenings.
– No smoking – Due to provincial health laws and out of respect for the health and comfort of non smoking guests, smoking is not permitted anywhere on the ship once it leaves the dock.
– The dress code on Dinner Cruises is “smart casual” with the exception of themed events.
Age & Child / Infant Policy
– For the enjoyment of all passengers, Dinner Cruises are open to ages 12+ only unless stated
otherwise on any individual event.
Those 12-18 must be accompanied by their parents.
Some cruises, including Halloween & New Years Eve, are 19+ events unless otherwise stated.
– Lunch cruises are open to all ages (Unless otherwise stated). Infants 3 & under No Charge but
need to be mentioned when booking. (When booking online use the comment box). There are
no booster seats or high chairs on-board.
– Diaper changing on-board the ship is not permitted as there are no diaper change facilities.
– The ship address is within a Google Map on most pages, click on the “+” button to zoom in for detail
– For driving directions simply click on the red marker to have Google map directions for you
[wpseo_map width=”400″ height=”300″ zoom=”-1″ map_style=”hybrid” scrollable=”1″ draggable=”1″ show_route=”1″ show_state=”0″]
– When paying online we accept only Visa or Master Card.
– All public cruise reservations must be made on-line through our secure shopping cart.
– Book your tickets early to avoid disappointment.