- May 13, 2018
11:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Toronto Mother’s Day Brunch Cruise 2018
Celebrate Mother’s Day with your family aboard the Jubilee Queen.
Times: Boarding: 11:30am, Departs: 12:00pm, Docks: 2:30pm, Debarks: 3:00pm
Gather the family to enjoy a wonderful Mother’s Day brunch cruise with Mom aboard Jubilee Queen. Our ship and captain will take you on a leisurely tour through the canals and water ways of the Toronto Islands, and past the serenity of the natural beauty of the Toronto Island Parklands. The Jubilee Queen is heated for your mother’s and family’s comfort in the event of a cool day.
After your meal, you can choose to view the sites seated from the lower deck, or make your way upstairs to the Royal Salon and Bar, to the upper observation deck or relax on the lower observation deck to view the sights of Toronto harbourfront and Toronto islands, as you sail past the Toronto skyline and our entertained my our professional live DJ.
Each Toronto Cruise package includes:
– Toronto Cruise with a 1/2 hour for boarding and
1/2 hour for disembarking. (Actual sailing time varies with your cruise choice)
– Reserved Seating
– All cruises include a professional DJ playing your favourite tunes.
General Cruise Info
– The Jubilee Queen Cruise Boat is heated for your comfort on days
– Groups of 35 or more can reserve our semi private royal salon area.
– The dress code for cruises is “Smart Casual”.
– *No cancellations or change of dates under any circumstances
– Tables of four, 2 couples / table. Larger table seating available upon
request. Private tables can be arranged, please call for details.
Toronto Cruise Menus
The Jubilee Queen Cruise Ship is one of only a few ships in the Toronto Harbour that prepares all of it’s food fresh onboard. Please click on the menu above for our special Mother’s Day menu.
Getting to the Ship
The Jubilee Queen is moored at the Marina Quay West
539 Queens Quay West, Toronto
between Bathurst St. and Lower Spadina Ave