- August 20, 2017
12:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Join us for our Summer BBQ lunch boat cruise aboard the Jubilee Queen!
Board: 12:00 pm, Depart: 12:30 pm , Dock: 3:00 pm, Debark: 3:30 pm
Summer time is the best time for a BBQ. Combine a BBQ lunch with a Jubilee Queen boat cruise, featuring beautiful views of the Toronto Harbour and Islands. Enjoy a warm summer afternoon with a fresh BBQ prepared lunch with a waterfront view of Toronto. After your lunch, bust a move on our dancefloor, to the top hits of today and yesterday.
Our staff is ready to serve you!
Toronto Cruise package includes:
– Toronto Cruise with a 1/2 hour for boarding and 1/2 hour for disembarking. (Actual sailing time varies with your cruise choice)
– Reserved Seating
General Toronto Cruise Info
– The Jubilee Queen Cruise Boat is heated for your comfort on chilly nights.
– Groups of 35 or more can reserve our semi private royal salon area.
– The dress code on the Dinner Cruises is “Smart Casual”.
– *No cancellations or change of dates under any circumstances
– Tables of four, 2 couples / table. Larger table seating available upon
request. Private tables can be arranged, please call for details.
Toronto Dinner Cruise Menus
The Jubilee Queen Cruise Ship is one of only a few ships in the Toronto Harbour that prepares all of it’s food fresh onboard.
Getting to the Ship
The Jubilee Queen is moored at the Marina Quay West
539 Queens Quay West, Toronto (between Bathurst St. and Lower Spadina Ave).