- August 19, 2018
11:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Summer Lunch Cruise 2018
Times: Boarding: 11:30am, Departs: 12:00pm, Docks: 2:30pm, Debarks: 3:00pm
Jubilee Queen’s serves up a great summer lunch cruise on August 19th. It’s time to relax and enjoy company of friends and family and great food. Jubilee Queen offers a Toronto brunch cruise with DJ musical entertainment without costly travel of a destination getaway. Our ship and captain will take you on a leisurely tour through the canals and waterways of the Toronto Islands, and past the serenity of the natural beauty of the Toronto Island Parklands as you partake in our brunch.
After your lunch is complete, you can choose to view the sites while seated from the lower deck, or make your way upstairs to the Royal Salon and Bar on the upper observation deck to relax and to view the sights of Toronto harbourfront and Toronto islands, as you sail past the Toronto skyline and are entertained by our professional live DJ.
Each Toronto Cruise package includes:
– Toronto Cruise with a 1/2 hour for boarding and
1/2 hour for disembarking. (Actual sailing time varies with your cruise choice)
– Reserved Seating
– All cruises include a professional DJ playing your favourite tunes.
General Cruise Info
– The Jubilee Queen Cruise Boat is heated for your comfort on days
– Groups of 35 or more can reserve our semi private royal salon area.
– The dress code for cruises is “Smart Casual”.
– *No cancellations or change of dates under any circumstances
– Tables of four, 2 couples / table. Larger table seating available upon
request. Private tables can be arranged, please call for details.
Toronto Cruise Menus
The Jubilee Queen Cruise Ship is one of only a few ships in the Toronto Harbour that prepares all of it’s food fresh onboard. Please click on the menu above for further details.
Getting to the Ship
The Jubilee Queen is moored at the Marina Quay West
539 Queens Quay West, Toronto
between Bathurst St. and Lower Spadina Ave