- August 4, 2017
6:30 PM - 11:00 PM
Enjoy this Summer Dinner Dance Toronto public boat cruise aboard the Island Princess!
Menu: Ports of Call Menu
Board: 6:30 pm, Depart: 7:00 pm , Dock: 10:30pm, Debark: 11:00 pm
Come aboard the Island Princess for an excellent lunch coupled with a tour through the waterways and harbourfront of Toronto. Enjoy a warm summer evening with a wondrous sunset as you partake in a delicious and fresh chef-prepared buffet dinner with a waterfront view of Toronto. During your trip including on boarding our live professional DJ sets the tone for a fun adventure.
Our staff is ready to serve you!
Toronto Cruise package includes:
– Toronto Cruise with a 1/2 hour for boarding and 1/2 hour for disembarking.
– Reserved Seating
– All cruises include a professional DJ playing your favourite tunes.
General Toronto Cruise Info
– The dress code on the Dinner Cruises is ” Casual”.
– *No cancellations or change of dates under any circumstances
– Tables of two to six , 2 couples / table. Larger table seating may be available upon
Toronto Dinner Cruise Menus
Getting to the Ship:
The Island Princess is moored at the HTO Park West next to Toronto Fire & Marine Station (across from Shoppers Drug Mart)
375 Queens Quay West, Toronto (between Lower Spadina Ave and Rees Street).