- October 6, 2018
6:30 PM - 11:00 PM
Thanksgiving Dinner Toronto Boat Cruise with DJ entertainment
Join us for Thanksgiving Dinner. It’s great not to have to cook and clean up — just to relax and leave the entertaining to us.
Boarding: 6:30 pm Sail: 7:00 pm, Dock: 10:30 pm Disembark: 11:00 pm
Enjoy the festive fall colorful backdrop of the Toronto harbor while you dine and dance with live DJ entertainment and fun party atmosphere. Raise a glass of your favorite beverage and toast to your friends and family and/or whatever you are thankful for. Start your evening with a superb meal prepared onboard by our executive chef and his staff.
While you dine, the Jubilee Queen will take you on a leisurely tour through the canals and waterways of the Toronto Islands, and past the serenity of the natural beauty of the Toronto Island Parklands.
After dinner, make your way upstairs to the Royal Salon and Bar and salute the excitement of the night to come, as you sail past the Toronto skyline in preparation of an evening of dancing and celebration.
Toronto Cruise package includes:
– Toronto Cruise with a 1/2 hour for boarding and 1/2 hour for disembarking. (Actual sailing time varies with your cruise choice)
– November to December: 3 to 6 hour Toronto Cruise with 1 hour for boarding on select cruises.
(Actual sailing time varies with your cruise choice)
– Brunch, Lunch or Dinner as indicated under the event details.
– Reserved Seating
– All cruises include a professional DJ playing your favorite tunes.
General Toronto Dinner Cruise Info
– The Jubilee Queen Cruise Boat is heated for your comfort on chilly nights.
– No smoking: Due to provincial health laws and out of respect for the health and comfort of non-smoking guests, smoking is not permitted anywhere on the ship once it leaves the dock.
– Groups of 35 or more can reserve our semi-private royal salon area.
– The dress code on the Dinner Cruises is “Smart Casual”.
– *No cancellations or change of dates under any circumstances
– For the enjoyment of all passengers, Dinner Cruises are open to
ages 16+ only (those who are 16-18, must be accompanied by their parents). Some cruises, including Halloween & New Years Eve, are 19+ events.
– Tables of four, 2 couples/table. Larger table seating available upon
request. Private tables can be arranged, please call for details.
Toronto Dinner Cruise Menus
The Jubilee Queen Cruise Ship is one of only a few ships in the Toronto Harbour that prepares all of its food fresh onboard.
Getting to the Ship
The Jubilee Queen is moored at the Marina Quay West
539 Queens Quay West, Toronto (between Bathurst St. and Lower Spadina Ave).