- October 13, 2018
6:30 PM - 11:00 PM
Enjoy this Dinner and Dance public boat cruise aboard the Jubilee Queen!
Time: Board: 6:30 pm, Depart: 7:00 pm, Dock: 10:30 pm, Debark: 11:00 pm
Set sail with us on the Jubilee Queen with early this autumn and take in the beautiful fall colours along the shoreline as we voyage through the waterways and harbourfront of Toronto. Enjoy a summer evening with a wondrous sunset as you partake in a delicious and fresh chef-prepared dinner with a waterfront view of Toronto. After your dinner, enjoy the sights and sounds of our live professional DJ and dance the night away with the top hits of today and yesterday.
Our staff is ready to serve you!
Book Now to avoid disappointment!
Toronto Cruise package includes:
– Toronto Cruise with a 1/2 hour for boarding and 1/2 hour for disembarking. (Actual sailing time varies with your cruise choice)
– Finger Foods Served by staff
– Includes professional DJ playing your favourite tunes.
Getting to the Ship
The Jubilee Queen is moored at the Marina Quay West
539 Queens Quay West, Toronto
between Bathurst St. and Lower Spadina Ave
General Toronto Cruise Info
– The Jubilee Queen Cruise Boat is heated for your comfort on chilly nights.
– Smoking areas exist on the ship. (The uncovered bow)
– Groups of 35 or more can reserve our semi private royal salon area.
– The dress code on the Dinner Cruises is “Smart Casual”.
– *No cancellations or change of dates under any circumstance