- December 8, 2018
6:30 PM - 11:30 PM
Winter Dinner and Dance Christmas Cruise
Menu: Christmas Dinner Menu
Times: Boarding: 6:30 pm Depart: 7:15 pm Docks: 11:00 pm Disembark: 11:30 pm
Enjoy a wonderful Christmas dinner in December aboard the heated Jubilee Queen riverboat which includes an evening tour of the Toronto Islands, tour of the island channels, tour of the Toronto harbourfront with views of the CN Tower and Toronto landscape and skyline. It is a great social time that is fun for everyone, including families. The Jubilee is heated for your comfort. Observation deck with a clear cover to allow an unobstructed view of the sights during the boat tour.
The Jubilee Queen Cruise Ship is one of only a few ships in the Toronto Harbour that prepares all of its food fresh on-board.
Boat Cruise – Getting to the Ship
The Jubilee Queen is moored at the Marina Quay West:
539 Queens Quay West, Toronto
between Bathurst St. and Lower Spadina Ave
Toronto Cruise package includes:
– Toronto Cruise with a 1/2 hour for boarding and 1/2 hour for disembarking.
– Reserved Seating
– All cruises include a professional DJ playing your favorite tunes.
General Toronto Dinner Cruise Info
– The Jubilee Queen Cruise Boat is heated for your comfort during cold periods.
– No smoking: Due to provincial health laws and out of respect for the health and comfort of non-smoking guests, smoking is not permitted anywhere on the ship.
– Groups of 35 or more can reserve our semi-private royal salon area.
– The dress code on the Dinner Cruises is “Smart Casual”.
– *No cancellations or change of dates under any circumstances
– For the enjoyment of all passengers, Dinner Cruises are open to
ages 16+ only (those who are 16-18, must be accompanied by an adult).
– Tables of four, 2 couples/table. Larger table seating available upon
request. Private tables can be arranged, please call for details.