- August 12, 2017
6:30 PM - 11:00 PM
Set sail for a great Toronto Harbour Cruise with Dinner & Dancing aboard the Jubilee Queen!
Menu: Ports of Call Menu
Board: 6:30 pm, Depart: 7:00 pm , Dock: 10:30 pm, Debark: 11:00 pm
All aboard the Jubilee Queen for this Dinner Dance boat cruise with on a warm summer evening and beautiful views of the Toronto Islands as we voyage through the waterways and harbourfront of Toronto. Enjoy a beautiful sunset as you partake in a delicious and fresh chef-prepared dinner with a waterfront view of Toronto. After your dinner, enjoy the sights of Toronto and sounds of our live professional DJ and dance the night away with the top hits of today and yesterday.
Our staff is ready to serve you!
Toronto Cruise package includes:
– Toronto Cruise with a 1/2 hour for boarding and 1/2 hour for disembarking. (Actual sailing time varies with your cruise choice)
– Reserved Seating
– All cruises include a professional DJ playing your favourite tunes.
General Toronto Cruise Info
– The Jubilee Queen Cruise Boat is heated for your comfort on chilly nights.
– Groups of 35 or more can reserve our semi private royal salon area.
– The dress code on the Dinner Cruises is “Smart Casual”.
– *No cancellations or change of dates under any circumstances
– Tables of four, 2 couples / table. Larger table seating available upon
request. Private tables can be arranged, please call for details.
Toronto Dinner Cruise Menus
The Jubilee Queen Cruise Ship is one of only a few ships in the Toronto Harbour that prepares all of it’s food fresh onboard.
Getting to the Ship:
The Jubilee Queen is moored at the Marina Quay West
539 Queens Quay West, Toronto
between Bathurst St. and Lower Spadina Ave