- August 13, 2017
12:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Enjoy this Midsummer Lunch Boat cruise aboard the Island Princess!
Menu: Ports of Call Menu
Board: 12:00 am, Depart: 12:30 pm , Dock: 3:00pm, Debark: 3:30 pm
Come aboard the Island Princess for an excellent lunch, prepared by our chef. Enjoy a warm summer day and beautiful views of the Toronto Islands as we voyage through the waterways and harbourfront of Toronto. During your trip including on boarding our live professional DJ sets the tone for a fun adventure.
Our staff is ready to serve you!
Toronto Cruise package includes:
– Toronto Cruise with a 1/2 hour for boarding and 1/2 hour for disembarking.
– Reserved Seating
– All cruises include a professional DJ playing your favourite tunes.
General Toronto Cruise Info
– The dress code on the Dinner Cruises is ” Casual”.
– *No cancellations or change of dates under any circumstances
– Tables of two to six , 2 couples / table. Larger table seating may be available upon
Toronto Dinner Cruise Menus
Getting to the Ship:
The Island Princess is moored at the HTO Park West next to Toronto Fire & Marine Station (across from Shoppers Drug Mart)
375 Queens Quay West, Toronto (between Lower Spadina Ave and Rees Street).