- October 27, 2017 - October 28, 2017
8:30 PM - 1:00 PM
Halloween Party Late Night Boat Cruise
Halloween is great night on Jubilee Queen. Come with a costume to fully enjoy this themed event!
Menu: Passed Finger Foods
Times: Boarding 8:30 pm Departs 9:00 pm Docks 1:00 am
Enjoy the fun of waterfront view with live DJ entertainment and fun party atmosphere as the sun goes down in the picturesque waterfront Toronto skyline. This cruise includes hors d’oeuvres / cocktail party foods.
Toronto Cruise package includes:
– Toronto Cruise with a 1/2 hour for boarding and 1/2 hour for disembarking.
– Reserved Seating
– All cruises include a professional DJ playing your favourite tunes.
General Toronto Dinner Cruise Info
– The Jubilee Queen Cruise Boat is heated for your comfort on chilly nights.
– Smoking areas exist on the ship. (The uncovered bow)
– Groups of 35 or more can reserve our semi private royal salon area.
– The dress code on the Dinner Cruises is “Smart Casual”.
– *No cancellations or change of dates under any circumstances
– For the enjoyment of all passengers Dinner Cruises are open to
ages 16+ only (Those 16-18 Must be accompanied by their parents). Some cruises, including Halloween & New Years Eve, are 19+ events.
– Tables of four, 2 couples / table. Larger table seating available upon
request. Private tables can be arranged, please call for details.
Getting to the Ship
The Jubilee Queen is moored at the Marina Quay West
539 Queens Quay West, Toronto
between Bathurst St. and Lower Spadina Ave