- August 5, 2016
6:30 PM - 10:00 PM
A great evening with food and entertainment awaits you with our Summer dinner dance cruise.
Menu: Ports of Call Menu
Enjoy the fun of waterfront view with live DJ entertainment and fun party atmosphere as the sun goes down in the picturesque waterfront Toronto skyline. Raise a glass of your favourite beverage and enjoy the night. Start your evening with a superb meal prepared on-board by our executive chef and his staff.
While you dine, the Jubilee Queen will take you on a leisurely tour through the canals and water ways of the Toronto Islands, and past the serenity of the natural beauty of the Toronto Island Parklands.
After dinner make your way upstairs to the Royal Salon and Bar, and salute the excitement of the night to come, as you sail past the Toronto skyline in preparation of an evening of dancing and celebration.
Toronto Cruise package includes:
– Toronto Cruise with a 1/2 hour for boarding and 1/2 hour for disembarking. (Actual sailing time varies with your cruise choice)
(Actual sailing time varies with your cruise choice)
– Reserved Seating
– All cruises include a professional DJ playing your favourite tunes.
Getting to the Ship
The Jubilee Queen is moored at the Marina Quay West
539 Queens Quay West, Toronto
between Bathurst St. and Lower Spadina Ave
General Toronto Dinner Cruise Info
– The Jubilee Queen Cruise Boat is heated for your comfort on chilly nights.
– Smoking areas exist on the ship. (The uncovered bow)
– Groups of 35 or more can reserve our semi private royal salon area.
– The dress code on the Dinner Cruises is “Smart Casual”.
– *No cancellations or change of dates under any circumstances
– For the enjoyment of all passengers Dinner Cruises are open to
ages 16+ only (Those 16-18 Must be accompanied by their parents). Some cruises, including Halloween & New Years Eve, are 19+ events.
– Tables of four, 2 couples / table. Larger table seating available upon
request. Private tables can be arranged, please call for details.
Toronto Dinner Cruise Menus
The Jubilee Queen Cruise Ship is one of only a few ships in the Toronto Harbour that prepares all of it’s food fresh onboard. As such many sit-down dinners and buffet dinner options are available to us to suite the theme or style of the Toronto Dinner Cruise. To get more information on the menu for the cruise that you are looking at going on, click the menu link under the cruise event details.