- December 1, 2017
12:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Christmas (Xmas) Toronto Lunch Boat Cruise
Menu ( Ports Of Call )
Times: Boarding: 12:00 pm Depart: 12:30 pm Docks: 4:00 pm Disembark: 4:30 pm
Enjoy the first December Christmas Lunch cruise of year aboard the heated Jubilee Queen riverboat which includes a trip around Toronto Islands, and Toronto harbourfront including views of the CN Tower and Toronto landscape and lighted skyline. It is great social time that is fun for everyone including families. The Jubilee is heated for your comfort. Observation deck with clear cover to allow an unobstructed view of the sights during the boat tour.
The Jubilee Queen Cruise Ship is one of only a few ships in the Toronto Harbour that prepares all of it’s food fresh on-board.
Boat Cruise – Getting to the Ship
The Jubilee Queen is moored at the Marina Quay West:
539 Queens Quay West, Toronto
between Bathurst St. and Lower Spadina Ave
Toronto Cruise package includes:
– Toronto Cruise with a 1/2 hour for boarding and 1/2 hour for disembarking.
– Reserved Seating
– All cruises include a professional DJ playing your favourite tunes.
General Toronto Dinner Cruise Info
– The Jubilee Queen Cruise Boat is heated for your comfort during cool periods.
– No smoking: Due to provincial health laws and out of respect for the health and comfort of non smoking guests, smoking is not permitted anywhere on the ship.
– Groups of 35 or more can reserve our semi private royal salon area.
– The dress code on the Dinner Cruises is “Smart Casual”.
– *No cancellations or change of dates under any circumstances
– Tables of four, 2 couples / table. Larger table seating available upon
request. Private tables can be arranged, please call for details.