- December 31, 2018 - January 1, 2019
7:00 PM - 1:00 AM
NEW YEAR’S EVE 2018- A NIGHT TO REMEMBER! HEATED JUBILEE QUEEN BOAT CRUISE
Ring in the New Year on-board the Jubilee Queen!
7:00 pm boarding
8:00 pm departure
12:30 am return to dock
1:00 am final disembark
When was the last time you really celebrated New Years Eve in a grand way? For New Years get your friends and family together and celebrate like the stars do, on a cruise ship in the Toronto Harbour amid the magic of the dazzling night skyline of Toronto.
What a novel way to celebrate New Years Eve. What a story to tell your friends at work! It may be cold outside, but inside the fully heated Jubilee Queen Cruise Ship, you can ring in the New Year with family and friends in warmth and style. The friendly hospitality, the first class service, the best food in the harbour and the great party music are what makes the Jubilee legendary.
Every year the Jubilee Queen hosts a fantastic New Years Eve Celebration Cruise in the Toronto Harbour. You and your guests will enjoy a fabulous fun filled evening of dining in grand style with our superb dinner and partying.
Enjoy the complimentary Hors D’oeuvres before dinner and glass of Champagne at midnight to salute the New Year, as you join other guests to sing along with Auld Lang Syne.Each NYE cruise ticket includes the following:
1- Reserved Seating
2- Complimentary Hors D’oeuvres during cocktails
3- Deluxe Buffet New Year’s Eve Dinner
4- Cocktail, dinner and party music provided by Toronto’s best cruise ship DJ
5- Up to 6 hours onboard the ship, with 1 hour for arrival & boarding, 4 1/2 hours sailing, ½ hour to disembark
6- Champagne toast at midnight
7- NYE Party favours upon boarding
8- New Years Theme décor
– The ship is conveniently located on Queens Quay, which provides quick easy access to hotels and public transit.
– Dress code: Dressy casual / Semi formal. (No jeans – no sneakers) Dress warm and in layers.
– Coat rack set-up for guest convenience.
– Terms and Conditions applicable to bookings.
– No smoking: Due to provincial health laws and out of respect for the health and comfort of non smoking guests, smoking is not permitted anywhere on the ship.
– Seating: Seating on board the ship is reserved and prearranged by our office. Windows seats can not be guaranteed unless purchased separately when available. However the ship has large windows for great viewing from all tables.
– All tables seat 4 or more and may at times be shared with other guests. If this is a concern for you then please purchase the private table for two option, available on our shopping cart. Space is limited and it is a first come first served policy.
– Refund Policy:
– All sales are final.
– No refunds for cancellations or date transfers.
– Festivals or events taking place off the ship but which are viewable from onboard the ship are
added no cost benefits to existing public cruises. ( i.e.., fireworks or air show events )
– Weather Sailing Policy:
– We sail rain or shine and sailing in the rain is absolutely no problem. We stay warm and dry inside.
– In the event of severe inclement weather the ship may have to remain at dock for all or part of a scheduled cruise. In this case all activities will be carried out on the ship while safely moored at dockside (Meal, dancing. .etc.) This will not result in any reduction or refund of the ticket price.
– Winter Ice / freeze over policy: Most years the Harbour does not freeze over until late January or February ( if at all ), but should there be an early winter freeze over preventing the ship from leaving the dock, then the same condition regarding inclement weather will apply. No reduction or refund of ticket purchases.
A “Jubilant” New Year with Jubilee Queen Cruise Lines!
Getting to the Ship
The Jubilee Queen is moored at the Marina Quay West
539 Queens Quay West, Toronto (between Bathurst St. and Lower Spadina Ave).
Venue Phone: 416-203-7245
Venue Website: jubileequeencruises.ca
Marina Quay West, 539 Queens Quay West, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5V2G3