- October 21, 2017 - October 23, 2017
7:30 PM - 12:00 AM
Craft Beer is Here! Join us for our Craft Beer Fest that includes Craft Beer tasting samples –
Menu: Passed Finger Foods
Board: 7:30 pm, Depart: 8:00 pm , Dock: 11:30 pm, Debark: 12:00 am
Set sail with us on the Jubilee Queen for our Craft Beer Fest on the water! Passed Hors D’Oeuvres will accompany the Redline craft beer. Our stocked bar will compliment the craft beer offerings to ensure that there is something for everyone. Enjoy a warm summer night with beer, DJ and food as you sail along Toronto harbourfront with the lights of Toronto as the backgdrop.
Our staff is ready to serve you!
Toronto Cruise package includes:
– Toronto Cruise with a 1/2 hour for boarding and 1/2 hour for disembarking. (Actual sailing time varies with your cruise choice)
– Reserved Seating
– All cruises include a professional DJ playing your favourite tunes.
General Toronto Cruise Info
– The Jubilee Queen Cruise Boat is heated for your comfort on chilly nights.
– Groups of 35 or more can reserve our semi private royal salon area.
– The dress code on the Dinner Cruises is “Smart Casual”.
– *No cancellations or change of dates under any circumstances
– Tables of four, 2 couples / table. Larger table seating available upon
request. Private tables can be arranged, please call for details.
Toronto Dinner Cruise Menus
The Jubilee Queen Cruise Ship is one of only a few ships in the Toronto Harbour that prepares all of it’s food fresh onboard.
Getting to the Ship
The Jubilee Queen is moored at the Marina Quay West
539 Queens Quay West, Toronto (between Bathurst St. and Lower Spadina Ave).