- September 1, 2018
11:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Canadian Airshow Lunch Harbour Cruise
Best Canadian Airshow and Lunch Boat Cruise on the Toronto Harbour!
Board: 11:00 am, Depart: 11:30 pm , Dock: 4:00 pm, Debark: 4:30 pm
Jubilee Queen’s Captain positions our ship for the optimal viewing of Canadian International Air Show during our lunch cruise. This is a great way to see the show without bothering with a CNE admission and while you relax instead of dodging crowds. This Toronto Airshow features the acrobatic flying ability of Canadian Snowbirds, CF-18’s, Breitlings and more. Don’t miss the action!
Combine the sunshine, beautiful Toronto harbour view, with the airshow and our DJ playing themed and party music, fun facts and schedule of the Airshow aircrafts and you are guaranteed a great time! Start your voyage with a superb meal, prepared on-board by our executive chef and his staff.
While you dine, the Jubilee Queen will take you on a leisurely tour through the canals of the Toronto Islands and harbourfront, and into the best view of the airshow planes.
After your meal, make your way upstairs to the Royal Salon and Bar, and salute the excitement of the day, as you enjoy the scenery plus the music, either on our dance floor or upper or lower observation decks.
Toronto Cruise package includes:
– Toronto Cruise with a 1/2 hour for boarding and 1/2 hour for disembarking.
– Reserved Seating
– All cruises include a professional DJ playing your favourite tunes.
General Toronto Cruise Info
– The Jubilee Queen Cruise Boat is heated for your comfort on chilly nights.
– Groups of 35 or more can reserve our semi private royal salon area.
– The dress code on the Dinner Cruises is “Smart Casual”.
– *No cancellations or change of dates under any circumstances
– Tables of four, 2 couples / table. Larger table seating available upon
request. Private tables can be arranged, please call for details.
Toronto Lunch Cruise Menus
The Jubilee Queen Cruise Ship is one of only a few ships in the Toronto Harbour that prepares all of it’s food fresh onboard.
Getting to the Ship
The Jubilee Queen is moored at the Marina Quay West
539 Queens Quay West, Toronto (between Bathurst St. and Lower Spadina Ave).