- September 2, 2017
7:00 PM - 11:30 PM
After Air Show Dinner & Dance Cruise – Labour Day Weekend
Labour Day Weekend is a great time to have a small trip or excursion with dinner and entertainment aboard the Jubilee Queen!
Menu: Ports of Call Menu
Board: 7:00 pm, Depart: 7:30 pm , Dock: 11:00 pm, Debark: 11:30 pm
Set sail with us on this Jubilee Queen Toronto harbour cruise on one of the last summer days before everyone returns back to work following the Labour Day weekend. Experience beautiful views of the Toronto Islands as we voyage through the waterways and harbourfront of Toronto. Enjoy a warm summer evening with a wondrous sunset as you partake in a delicious and fresh chef-prepared dinner with a waterfront view of Toronto. After your dinner, enjoy the sights and sounds of our live professional DJ and dance the night away with the top hits of today and yesterday.
Our staff is ready to serve you!
Toronto Cruise package includes:
– Toronto Cruise with a 1/2 hour for boarding and 1/2 hour for disembarking. (Actual sailing time varies with your cruise choice)
– Reserved Seating
– All cruises include a professional DJ playing your favourite tunes.
General Toronto Cruise Info
– The Jubilee Queen Cruise Boat is heated for your comfort on chilly nights.
– Groups of 35 or more can reserve our semi private royal salon area.
– The dress code on the Dinner Cruises is “Smart Casual”.
– *No cancellations or change of dates under any circumstances
– Tables of four, 2 couples / table. Larger table seating available upon
request. Private tables can be arranged, please call for details.
Toronto Dinner Cruise Menus
The Jubilee Queen Cruise Ship is one of only a few ships in the Toronto Harbour that prepares all of it’s food fresh onboard. As such many sit-down dinners and buffet dinner options are available to us to suite the theme or style of the Toronto Dinner Cruise. To get more information on the menu for the cruise that you are looking at going on, click the menu link under the cruise event details.
Getting to the Ship
The Jubilee Queen is moored at the Marina Quay West
539 Queens Quay West, Toronto (between Bathurst St. and Lower Spadina Ave).