TORONTO DINNER CRUISES
JUBILEE QUEEN DINNER CRUISES
Jubilee Queen Toronto dinner cruises offer remarkable dining experiences with a scenic harbour boat tour. The evening starts with your favourite drink in hand as you watch the sunset along the Toronto’s harbourfront with light music. The view and evening continue whilst you enjoy the fresh gourmet dinner prepared by our executive chef and tour the waterways between the Toronto islands and the Toronto shoreline. After dinner, our professional DJ kicks into high gear with top hits from today and yesterday’s classics with the breathtaking stars lighting the sky and lights of Toronto as the backdrop. We offer a unique riverboat-style cruise that is upgraded to top notch standard that is both comfortable and classy. Our team of hospitality experts and professionals starts with our Captain, first mate, disc jockey and servers that share the same goal of ensuring you and your guests have a great time.
Jubilee Queen Toronto Harbour Cruises include:
- 4-5 hour wonderful Toronto harbour cruise aboard the Jubilee Queen Cruise ship
- 30-minute boarding to ensure you don’t miss the boat and allow time for check-in
- Friendly customer-focused staff
- A superb fresh gourmet chef-prepared dinner
- Communal seating or an option of reserved seating
- Professional DJ with the best selection of top hits
- 3 LCD Video screens
- Fully stocked and licensed bar
- Heating for cooler days
- Easy access to underground paid parking in front of the ship, plus nearby parking lots
Come aboard and experience an evening to remember!
HARBOUR DINNER CRUISE & LUNCH CRUISE SCHEDULE
Public Cruises are scheduled from April to New Years Eve (December 31st)! Book now to avoid disappoint.
The Jubilee Queen is docked at 539 Queens Quay West, Toronto, east of Spadina Avenue.