Toronto Boat Cruise General Information & Policies
Public Cruise Terms & Conditions
All public cruise and event tickets are subject to the following terms and conditions.
With the purchase of these tickets, the buyer accepts and agrees to all of the terms and conditions as noted below, without recourse.
* All prices & cruise details are subject to change without notice and are plus tax and Hospitality Service Charge / Port Fee.
* Groups of 8 or more are subject to an automatic 15% gratuity on bar purchases.
Boat Cruise Cancellation – Refund Policy
* All sales are final. Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
* No refunds for cancellations or date transfers. The following exception will apply.
* In the event Jubilee Queen Cruise Lines deems it necessary to reschedule a public cruise
guests will be given the option of selecting another date or receiving a full refund.
Jubilee Queen Cruise Lines and it’s agents or affiliates will not assume any liability for costs
incurred directly or indirectly by any client as a result of a cancelled cruise.
* We reserve the right to substitute ships where necessary.
* Festivals or events taking place off the ship but which are viewable from onboard the ship are
added no cost benefits to existing public cruises. ( i.e.., fireworks or air show events )
Cruise Weather Sailing Policy
* We sail rain or shine and sailing in the rain is absolutely no problem. We stay warm and dry inside.
* In the event of severe inclement weather the ship may have to remain at dock for all or part of a scheduled cruise. In this case all activities will be carried out on the ship while safely moored at dockside (Meal, dancing. .etc.) This will not result in any reduction or refund of the ticket price.
* Winter Ice / freeze over policy. Most years the Harbour does not freeze over until late January or February ( if at all ), but should there be an early winter freeze over preventing the ship from leaving the dock, then the same condition regarding inclement weather will apply. No reduction or refund of ticket purchases.
– The Jubilee Queen is heated for your comfort on chilly nights.
– No smoking – Due to provincial health laws and out of respect for the health and comfort of non smoking guests, smoking is not permitted anywhere on the ship once it leaves the dock.
– Seating on board the ship is reserved and prearranged by our office. Windows seats can not be guaranteed unless purchased separately. However the ship has large windows for great viewing from all tables.
– All tables seat 4 or more and may at times be shared with other guests. If this is a concern for you then please purchase the private table for two option, available on our shopping cart. Space is limited and it is a first come first served policy.
– The dress code on Dinner Cruises is “smart casual” with the exception of themed events..
– The dress code on Lunch Cruises is “comfortable casual”.
Age & Child / Infant Policy
– For the enjoyment of all passengers, Dinner Cruises are open to ages 12+ only unless stated
otherwise on any individual event.
Those 12-18 must be accompanied by their parents.
Some cruises, including Halloween & New Years Eve, are 19+ events unless otherwise stated.
– Lunch cruises are open to all ages (Unless otherwise stated). Infants 3 & under No Charge but
need to be mentioned when booking. (When booking online use the comment box). There are
no booster seats or high chairs on-board.
– Diaper changing on-board the ship is not permitted as there are no diaper change facilities.
– Paid public parking is located next to the ship. (We are not affiliated with the parking lot.)
Additional public parking lots can be found by Clicking Here
Parking can range from $10 to $20 per vehicle.
Parking lots may not accept Credit or Debit so it is suggested that you bring cash.
– The ship address is within a Google Map on most pages, click on the “+” button to zoom in for detail
– For driving directions simply click on the red marker to have Google map directions for you
– When paying in person we accept Visa, Master Card, Debit Card and Cash.
– When paying online we accept only Visa or Master Card.
– All public cruise reservations must be made on-line through our secure shopping cart.
– Book your tickets early to avoid disappointment.
– Special discounts that are offered on this page can not be combined with any other offer.
* Groups of 8 or more are subject to a 15% gratuity on bar purchases.
* No separate vegetarian or vegan options are available outside of that specifically shown on a menu, unless otherwise agreed or stated.
* Plated Menus are pre-set (No a-la-cart ordering options)
* Buffets where applicable are single serving buffet style (Not all you can eat)
* No menu substitutions unless otherwise agreed in advance. ( extra cost may apply )
* We reserve the right to substitute menu items, without notice, as deemed by our Chef.
* When Coffee & Tea are included with the menu they are available at the buffet shortly after the meal.
* There is a fully stocked cash bar for all beverages including soft drinks, juice, bottled water and alcohol.
* The meal usually commences one half hour after leaving the dock and can take up to 60 minutes for all guests to be served. (Approximate timing based on a full passenger compliment and may change)