Saturday, May 13, 2017 – Spring Dinner & Dance Cruise
- May 13, 2017
6:30 PM - 11:00 PM
Toronto Spring Dinner & Dance Boat Cruise
Enjoy the first Spring Toronto boat cruise aboard the Jubilee Queen — heated for your comfort!
Menu: Ports of Call Menu
Board: 6:30 pm, Depart: 7:00 pm , Dock: 10:30pm, Debark: 11:00
Enjoy the spring season with cruise that is sure to satisfy you. All aboard our heated vessel, for voyage including the blossoming of Spring around the waterfront, live DJ entertainment and fun party atmosphere with a dancefloor. We are equipped with a fully licenced bar. Start your Toronto harbour cruise with a superb meal prepared on-board by our executive chef and his staff.
While you dine, the Jubilee Queen will take you on a leisurely tour through the canals and water ways of the Toronto Islands and harbourfront, and past the serenity of the natural beauty of the Toronto Island Parklands.
After your meal make your way upstairs to the Royal Salon and Bar, and/or the dancefloor. You can enjoying the sights and sounds (“the music”) on our dancefloor or upper or lower observation areas.
Toronto Cruise package includes:
– Toronto Cruise with a 1/2 hour for boarding and 1/2 hour for disembarking. (Actual sailing time varies with your cruise choice)
– Reserved Seating
– All cruises include a professional DJ playing your favourite tunes.
Getting to the Ship
The Jubilee Queen is moored at the Marina Quay West
539 Queens Quay West, Toronto
between Bathurst St. and Lower Spadina Ave
General Toronto Cruise Info
– The Jubilee Queen Cruise Boat is heated for your comfort on chilly nights.
– Groups of 35 or more can reserve our semi private royal salon area.
– The dress code on the Dinner Cruises is “Smart Casual”.
– *No cancellations or change of dates under any circumstances
– Tables of four, 2 couples / table. Larger table seating available upon
request. Private tables can be arranged, please call for details.
Toronto Dinner Cruise Menus
The Jubilee Queen Cruise Ship is one of only a few ships in the Toronto Harbour that prepares all of it’s food fresh onboard. As such many sit-down dinners and buffet dinner options are available to us to suite the theme or style of the Toronto Dinner Cruise. To get more information on the menu for the cruise that you are looking at going on, click the menu link under the cruise event details.