Saturday July 22, 2017 – Craft Beer Fest Party Boat Cruise
- July 22, 2017 - July 23, 2017
7:30 PM - 12:00 AM
Summer Craft Beer Fest Party Boat Cruise
Time: Board: 8:00 pm, Depart: 8:30 pm, Dock: 12:00 am, Debark: 12:30 am
Party on the Jubilee boat cruise with best in craft beer and the Toronto harbour lights and as your backdrop! Our DJ sets the stage for an incredible night to party and dance the night away! A stocked fully licenced bar with tasty finger foods and the best tunes along with a harbourfront tour await you.
Book Now to avoid disappointment!
Toronto Cruise package includes:
– Toronto Cruise with a 1/2 hour for boarding and 1/2 hour for disembarking. (Actual sailing time varies with your cruise choice)
– Finger Foods Served by staff
– Includes professional DJ playing your favourite tunes.
Getting to the Ship
The Jubilee Queen is moored at the Marina Quay West
539 Queens Quay West, Toronto
between Bathurst St. and Lower Spadina Ave
General Toronto Cruise Info
– The Jubilee Queen Cruise Boat is heated for your comfort on chilly nights.
– Smoking areas exist on the ship. (The uncovered bow)
– Groups of 35 or more can reserve our semi private royal salon area.
– The dress code on the Dinner Cruises is “Smart Casual”.
– *No cancellations or change of dates under any circumstance