Sunday, May 14, 2017 – Toronto Mother’s Day Brunch Cruise
- May 14, 2017
11:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Toronto Mother’s Day Brunch Cruise
Celebrate Mother’s Day with your mother and with your family aboard the Jubilee Queen.
Times: Boarding: 11:30am, Departs: 12:00pm, Docks: 2:30pm, Debarks: 3:00pm
Enjoy brunch with Mom aboard Jubilee Queen will take you on a leisurely tour through the canals and water ways of the Toronto Islands, and past the serenity of the natural beauty of the Toronto Island Parklands.
After your meal make your way upstairs to the Royal Salon and Bar, to the upper observation deck or relax on the lower observation deck to view the sights of Toronto harbourfront and Toronto islands, as you sail past the Toronto skyline and our entertained my our professional live DJ. Our vessel is heated on chilly days for your mother’s comfort as well as the rest of the family.
Each Toronto Cruise package includes:
– Toronto Cruise with a 1/2 hour for boarding and
1/2 hour for disembarking. (Actual sailing time varies with your cruise choice)
– Reserved Seating
– All cruises include a professional DJ playing your favourite tunes.
General Toronto Dinner Cruise Info
– The Jubilee Queen Cruise Boat is heated for your comfort on days
– Groups of 35 or more can reserve our semi private royal salon area.
– The dress code for cruises is “Smart Casual”.
– *No cancellations or change of dates under any circumstances
– Tables of four, 2 couples / table. Larger table seating available upon
request. Private tables can be arranged, please call for details.
Toronto Dinner Cruise Menus
The Jubilee Queen Cruise Ship is one of only a few ships in the Toronto Harbour that prepares all of it’s food fresh onboard. As such many sit-down dinners and buffet dinner options are available to us to suite the theme or style of the Toronto Dinner Cruise. To get more information on the menu for the cruise that you are looking at going on, click the menu link under the cruise event details.
Getting to the Ship
The Jubilee Queen is moored at the Marina Quay West
539 Queens Quay West, Toronto
between Bathurst St. and Lower Spadina Ave