Sunday June 18, 2017- Fathers Day Brunch Cruise
- June 18, 2017
11:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Fathers Day Dinner Boat Cruise – Toronto
Enjoy a Fathers Day Brunch Toronto Cruise with Dad and family plus a superb meal prepared on-board by our executive chef and staff.
Boards: 11:30 am, Departs: 12:00 pm, Docks: 2:30 pm, Disembarks: 3:00 pm
While you enjoy brunch, the Jubilee Queen will take you on a leisurely tour through the canals and water ways of the Toronto Islands, and past the serenity of the natural beauty of the Toronto Island Parklands.
After brunch make your way upstairs to the Royal Salon and Bar, and salute the excitement of the night to come, as you sail past the Toronto shoreline and skyline. A dancefloor with our professional DJ playing hits of today and classic and upper observation deck is available to have fun with the family.
Our vessel is heated on chilly days for your comfort.
Each Toronto Cruise package includes:
– Toronto Cruise with a 1/2 hour for boarding and
1/2 hour for disembarking. (Actual sailing time varies with your cruise choice)
– Reserved Seating
– All cruises include a professional DJ playing your favourite tunes.
General Toronto Dinner Cruise Info
– Licenced Bar
– The Jubilee Queen Cruise Boat is heated for your comfort on days
– Groups of 35 or more can reserve our semi private royal salon area.
– The dress code for cruises is “Smart Casual”.
– *No cancellations or change of dates under any circumstances
– Tables of four, 2 couples / table. Larger table seating available upon
request. Private tables can be arranged, please call for details.
Toronto Dinner Cruise Menus
The Jubilee Queen Cruise Ship is one of only a few ships in the Toronto Harbour that prepares all of it’s food fresh onboard. As such many sit-down dinners and buffet dinner options are available to us to suite the theme or style of the Toronto Dinner Cruise. To get more information on the menu for the cruise that you are looking at going on, click the menu link under the cruise event details.
Getting to the Ship
The Jubilee Queen is moored at the Marina Quay West
539 Queens Quay West, Toronto
between Bathurst St. and Lower Spadina Ave